Sunday, April 13, 2008

SSDD

Okay, so Obama screwed up and implied that all us small people are gun-loving morons that have been taught for generations to hate the outside world. I sure don’t remember any of that from my childhood, but maybe the brainwashing was more effective than I thought.
Let me clue you in to something Mr. Obama, not all the people in this country are race driven, feminist/chauvanist, ultra right/ultra left, idiots. I really don’t care what color a person is, unless he’s got some kind of scary glow- in-the dark contagious rash that is going to get on me. Since you aren’t glowing, either physically or verbally, then I’m not too concerned about being near you.

I also don’t care what sex a person is. I had a mother and a father so it is obvious that it takes both kinds to make the world work. I personally know stupid men and women, and brilliant men and women. Intelligence is not sex or race related.

There are people in this country that would vote based on color or gender. They are as big a set of idiots as the people that vote along straight party lines. If you’re going to pick a candidate based on one issue then you deserve the repercussions. Unfortunately your mistake may end up costing the rest of us.

Okay Hillary, enough about Bosnia, tell Bill to leash his tongue ( again) I don’t know why public figures get so stupid when a camera is turned on, but it seems to be the case. Granted you’re not showing us you hoo-hoo like Britney and Paris do, but still you’re opening you mouth and saying stupid things. I don’t care what happened in Bosnia. Tell me, what you are going to do about what is happening in Iraq?

I realize that whoever comes in to the White House is going to have a nasty job ahead. There is a huge mess to clean up, as well as airing the residue of bullshit and lies out of the carpets and cushions in the Oval Office.

If McCain comes in he’s going to have to deal with Rush being a jerk for the next 4 years. The Limbaugh curse is enough to put anyone off. Why anybody listens to the stupid bastard is beyond me. He’s a drug-abusing hypocrite and serves no purpose beyond proving that the Republican Party has lost its touch with reality. They lost me years ago, now they seem intent on driving everyone else away with their porky hairless pit bull.

Aside from that issue McCain is refusing to release his financials. Guess what buddy, you have an obligation to let people know where you’re getting your money. We’ve seen enough cover-ups from Bush and Cheney on financial dealings; we don’t need to see it from someone who wants to sit in the Big Chair.

And speaking of bullshit, what the heck is this : http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351181,00.html

Doesn’t the public get enough stuff dumped on it without giving scientists getting permission to do it?
Who are you tryin’ to kid? Shit is shit, no matter how and where you spread it.

No comments: